- A good product communicates its purpose instead of being a mere decoration.
- Products have to offer more than perfect functionality and ergonomics – they must also transmit a sense of poetry.
- Design is the expression of an idea. It is the form given to its content.
- An object of design should deal with essential questions, either posing or answering them.
- Form generates a function. Reality is what we make of it.
A quick first shape helps to develop a design. With a proto model in one‘s hands, it is possible to understand the content.
Once a detailed model is available, many final decisions can be made.
A three-dimensional model gives fast and easy imaging capabilities and is the first step toward CNC orders.